December 13, 2007

I Would've Come Sooner, But Death Was Too Strong

What can I say? I seem to have gone through my regularly-scheduled massively antisocial can't-be-bothered-with-human-contact wintery funk a whole season early this year. Let's all hope like hell that's done with.

I do in fact have some things I want to blog about now, but I'm afraid you'll have to wait just a little longer while I get my act together and quit waiting until the end of the night to do this stuff. You may think of this in the meantime as an Open Thread, if you like.

And while you're waiting, I offer you reason #6,314 why I wish I had a scanner, and you do too: beacuse then you'd be able to see the "Season's Greetings from the Daleks" holiday card some weirdo sent me this week. As it is, you'll just have to use your I-don't-doubt-vivid imaginations.

No comments:

Post a Comment