September 26, 2002

Wooch. I'm giddy as a schoolgirl. The first installment of my column "The Last Dark Art" was accepted at RPGnet, and is up even now. Hurrah! See, Mom, I tried to tell you all those D&D books were gonna lead to something.

Anyway, it's here.

Over the weekend, as well as getting that written, I managed a thousand-odd words or so of THE VASTY DEEP, and kicked around a scene in THE RESIDENTS that's giving me trouble. Two rather different stories in the same milieu, giving me different kinds of grief. The good news is that I now have actual appearances by several characters who have just been cool ideas up until now.

Finished Burroughs' THE WESTERN LANDS sometime Friday. Fastest I've ever read one of his - obviously this was just the right time. It's given me a very new tack on the approach I might end up taking to NaNoWriMo, too, which is encouraging. Some new territory for me.

This week much better than last week. And boy am I glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment