March 31, 2003

Ah, melancholy. I'm finding I have some upon me tonight. My long weekend's over. Sigh.

But we all had a lovely time. Spyder fit in with the gang like she'd been among us for years, which made me happy happy - obviously we're in the same karass or similar. Too much fun, too little sleep, and a handful of new things will haunt me forever, not the least of which is the Wheel of Sheep (don't ask), but it was absolutely the get-together I'd been hoping for and looking forward to. I am sad it's over. Time to start thinking about the next one, perhaps.

But there are worse things than having so many cool people in your life that it's hard to keep up with it all.

Okay. As Keith Center says: "No more sad!"

Not much more to add. I'm tired and I sooooo don't want to go to work tomorrow, but so it goes. I have lots of new excellent cool stuff to play with now (not least of which is the cable modem that's been rocking our world since last night, but also Invader Zim CDs, the spoils of a trip to Big Planet, and Things in Jars), so I think I'll sign off and carve out some me-time before sleep claims me. Whoohoo! Life is rich and good.

And tomorrow is April 1st. Good fooling, all. And so, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment