May 25, 2003

As I write this, debauchery is afoot, if all is going as planned.

"Hi, I'm Martha, and I'm a hot lesbian."

Tee hee.

I'm here at home in my role as Designated Driver On Call, writing this as I listen to some inspiringly spoooOooky music from the Goth Box collection. A little while ago it was Skinny Puppy, which definitely goes on the list for the Unofficial Unknown Armies Soundtrack, along with "I Have a Special Plan for This World" and most of the ouvre of Coil.

It's also raining like a bastard. Eck.

Spyder's MSN Messenger seems to have crapped itself a little while ago, which is very sad. I am alone in a cold universe once again, with only coffee and my sick mind for company, nihil nihil. This is no hour for the sane. Just as well it's me that's up, then.

I could, of course, be using this valuable time to surf for pr0n. I could chalk it up as research, even. Somehow. But no - I blog. I do it all for the fans, of course. I just wanted everyone out there to know what sacrifices I make. Such is my love for you all.

(Don't be fooled, folks. It's 1:30 a.m. and my brain has turned to crab paste. Somehow this means I'm channeling the Avatar of the Martyr. I don't know what the implications of that are, but at least it's keeping me doing something vaguely constructive and keeping the world safe from the image of me asleep on the couch with johnson in hand, Dancers at the End of Time open on my chest and a half-drained white zinfandel beside me, while Time Bandits plays itself out on the DVD to an otherwise still and silent room. Oh, wait. Never mind.)

Um. Or something. We expect normal coherency to return tomorrow. "Disregard previous cookie."

No comments:

Post a Comment